MSQLP currently provides 3 Support Groups: 2 regional MS groups, and 1 support group for family caregivers of individuals living with MS or PD.
MS Support Groups
Our MS support groups provide an opportunity for both people newly diagnosed with MS and people who have been living with MS to get together and share experiences. Many of our support groups are supplemented with a special topic or theme, with many topics accompanied by a special guest speaker.
• MSQLP's Salinas MS Support Group meets at the Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital once a month (click here for map).
• Our Monterey MS Support Group meets at the MSQLP office (click here for map) once a month.
• MSQLP provides reminder calls for those who are interested in staying updated about upcoming group meetings.
• To get on the list, or to learn more about upcoming support groups call our office: 831-333-9091
Family Caregiver Support Group
Family caregivers can benefit from talking with others who are in similar situations. These opportunities offer crucial opportunities to make meaning of their caregiver experiences, share hard-earned wisdom and root one another on.
• MSQLP’s Family Caregiver Support Group meets at the MSQLP office (click here for map) once a month.
_return to "our services" page.